BRIGHTON welcome Manchester United to the Amex looking to go four Premier League games unbeaten.
Graham Potter's side have been superb since the top-flight restarted, picking up four points from a possible six against Arsenal and Leicester.
They face a resurgent United side, with Ole Gunnar Solksjaer's men currently unbeaten in 14 games across all competitions.
That run has taken them to within striking distance of the Champions League places and three points would go a long way towards reaching the top four.
When is Brighton vs Man Utd?
- This Premier League clash is the evening offering on Tuesday, June 30.
- Kick-off at the Amex is set for 8.15pm.
- When the sides met earlier in the campaign, United ran out 3-1 winners at Old Trafford.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this game live on Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra HD.
- The match will also be available for FREE to all non-Sky subscribers.
- It will be shown on Sky Pick (Freeview 11) as well as Sky One, with the latter in HD.
- Coverage will start at 7.30pm.
- If you're not a Sky subscriber but want to stream this game, plus the Premier League matches on Wednesday night, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99.
Most read in Football
What is the team news?
United are set to rotate heavily again and that should mean a return for Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford.
While David De Gea should return between the sticks at the expense of cup understudy Sergio Romero.
Axel Tuanzebe and Phil Jones are both long-term absentees and will play no part due to injury.
For the hosts, Steven Alzate and Jose Izqueirdo both remain out due to groin and knee injuries respectively.
Adam Webster picked up a knock against Leicester and will be assessed before the game.
- Brighton to win - 9/2
- Draw - 13/5
- Man Utd to win - 2/3
- Both teams to score - evens
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.